Wednesday 23 January 2019

Caught on Camera!

Since "the Mrs" bought me a trail camera for my birthday almost 9 years ago, I have always loved the challenge of trying to capture wildlife on them. The technology has increased so much, the size of the trail cameras I use now is almost half what it was 9 years ago and the picture quality and sound is far superior.

As with most trail cameras, it is all about choosing the correct place based on a lot of fieldwork and then it is a waiting game. Below are some recent results that have taken a lot of monitoring and effort, but pretty pleased overall. It's just a shame the Owls perched so close to the camera! Turn the sound up for the Tawny Owl!

If you are thinking about buying a trail camera, I can totally recommend NatureSpy 
They are very knowledgeable and helpful and the service is first class.




No comments:

Post a Comment