Sunday 7 April 2013

Godwits and Cake

Not necessarily in that order!
Well, as usual there have been a few comments about the lack of cakes on my blog, so I had a word with the Mrs and she rustled up a mighty fine Victoria Sponge for my Birthday Cake (too old to remember my age) and as you can see, much of it has been consumed - I apologise for the slightly blurry image, but I was salivating at the time!
A visit to the scrapes today produced the female Ruff again this morning and 3 Black-tailed Godwits this evening. The drake Goosander was also on the estuary today. Hopefully the South-Easterlies may bring something new!


Black-tailed Godwits on the scrape

The Mrs Victoria Sponge!

1 comment:

  1. Very nice cake pic! Although you do realise that if I had taken a photo of it, mine pic would be sharper!

    ReplyDelete